Thursday, February 3, 2011

Currently Loving: Jewelry Designers

I recently got a chance to interview a really cool and super talented jewelry designer, which will be featured here tomorrow! I must admit that I'm falling in love with so many indie jewelry makers lately. Not only do I admire their pieces, but also their work ethic and drive! These designers are taking their passions and going for it! I'm all for that!

So, here's a look at some of my favorite pieces from the designer I just interviewed. Anyone know who she is? I'm not saying until tomorrow! :-) 







Check back tomorrow to see who this lovely jewelry designer is and read her views on style!

Later!

2 comments:

  1. Loved the turban, looks so fierce! Nothing better to make an outfit greater than statement jewelry, great inspiration!

    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete