Thursday, February 3, 2011

2 of 30: School's In

Today has already been quite a day! From waking up late to forgetting my class schedule for the day, I've had quite a morning! But here's the outfit for the day!

I love this turtle and cardigan because they were both great finds and I get a lot of wear out of them. When I first bought this vintage style cardigan from work I thought the stripes on the side would limit what I could wear with it, but luckily it's one of those colors that goes great with a lot of things

Today's look isn't too glam either, but maybe the weekend will bring a little fun. Going to school just doesn't motivate me to do too much, because of all the running around I have to do!




I'm wearing:
Jeans-Gap legging jeans; Turtleneck- H&M; Cardigan- Gap; Belt-Thrifted; Bracelets- Mom's vintage; Boots- bought in Denmark

Later!



No comments:

Post a Comment