Saturday, March 2, 2013

Stay or Go?

My Stylish Friends, 

Skirt-Harper and Grey; Jacket-TJ Maxx;
Boots-Steve Madden; Bag-Thrifted
It's been too long since we've chatted. That's mostly my fault. The crazy thing about starting a blog is that when your life changes, you have to figure out ways to keep yourself interested and focused on it. No one tells you that. 

I started MSF when I was taking an unplanned break from college. It was a great outlet and it allowed me to  shop without guilt and style without worry. It was perfect. However, a college degree, a photography business and a hosts of other commitments later, I'm not so sure where MSF fits into my life anymore. I tried to get interns to help keep posts coming (that didn't work out for multiple reasons) and I've tried to force myself to post (obviously that didn't work either). 

So, what do I do? Do I let it go or do I figure out a way to switch things up and morph My Stylish Friends into a blog that fits into my life now? I'm not sure. 

I won't make any promises, but I will keep you updated.
Thanks for reading MSF these last few years. 

Whitney Sherrell 




No comments:

Post a Comment