Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Style: Coming of Age

I woke up today and was like WOW. In two short days, I'll be 25. I cannot believe it. I remember so vividly being about 12 years old. So, you can imagine what waking up and realizing you'e going to be 25 feels like. Yet, I'm not sad. I'm actually really excited. I've committed to making the latter half of my twenties absolutely spectacular. I want to try new things, visit new places and build on the amazing relationships that I have in my life. I even want to expand my blog and all of the other aspects of my professional life. I'm truly excited for 25 and I feel like I'm coming into my own. What a relief! :-)  





Whitney Sherrell

1 comment:

  1. You look great! I just turned 26 and remember feeling the exact same way. It's exciting though, isn't it? The future holds so much opportunity.
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete