Thursday, February 10, 2011

We're Back at It!

We're Back!

Just in time for NY Fashion Week MSF is back! I finally fixed the issues I'd been having with blogger! Hope you guys didn't miss the blog too much!

 I have been terrible about photographing my outfits over the last few days, but I will share with you all what I have snapped. Also, the interview with the jewelry designer I promised will be up (I have to re-type, edit, etc.) And a new My Stylish Friend post! So, bear with me!

Make sure you guys check out www.MercedesBenzFashionWeek.com and FirstComesFashion.com to see live streams of the shows for NY Fashion week!

Also, check out the Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference! You can catch it on livestream, too! 

What shows have you enjoyed so far? 

Later Friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment