Tuesday, February 1, 2011

30 for 30 picks!

Here are my picks for the 30 for 30 challenge which I will be starting tomorrow! Hope some of you will join me and if not I hope you'll enjoy my picks and remixes! Make sure you go to www.Kendieveryday.blogspot.com to see the complete list of remixers she chose for the challenge, including me!

The picks (no, I didn't iron them to take pics of them lol):





 










So, yes I know that isn't 30 pieces. I have a jean shirt, a black skirt and blazer that are being shipped to me from Alabama! You'll prob see them next week! Hope you enjoyed my picks! 30 for 30 start tomorrow. We'll see how this goes!

3 comments:

  1. I saw your post about you wanting to do this. I'm excited to see how you pull it off. I think I do this anyway, by default...not because I choose to but because i don't have the largest wardrobe selection lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I don't have all of my clothes in DC anymore, so it's a little easier, but I still have a pretty full closet. For me, I am trying to force myself out of wearing black all the time. We'll see how it goes!

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  3. So...I decided take the challenge! I know I am late, but the point is to remix your wardrobe..not be on time! Ah-hem! But, I think I am going to have my own rules...sadly...I'll stick to the don't shop for 30 days and wearing the same pieces...but maybe during the work week..and once the weekend comes around I might just add a piece or two! In doing this: purging my closet and chucking 2 bags of clothes (seriously, looking back at the bags and wondering if I should keep a few items...they could go!) I realized that I had a lot of the same pieces, colors, and styles..So when March comes around, I know what I need to add!!

    I'll be posting my pics soon, please come by and check them out!

    Love ya!! Kay

    ReplyDelete